HIMACHAL PRADESH SUBORDINATE SERVICES SELECTION BOARD
HAMIRPUR DISTT. H.P.-177001
Official Website :- http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in
- Opening date for submission of Online Recruitment Application Form (ORA): 05.07.2018
Closing date for submission of Online Recruitment Application Form (ORA) : 04.08.2018 till 11:59 PM
- The minimum and maximum age limit of 18 to 45 years will be reckoned as on 01-01-2018.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by five years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes, Persons with disabilities & Children/Grand Children of Freedom Fighters of Himachal Pradesh.
- The upper age relaxation is also available to Ex-servicemen candidates of H.P. as per provisions of relevant rules/instructions of H.P. Govt.
- (HPSSSB Typing Exam Software for Hindi Kruti Dev & English Typing
Minimum Essential Qualifications as per R & P Rules.
653 TGT (Medical)
B.Sc. (Medical) with at least 50% marks and 1 year Bachelor in Education (B. Ed.)
B.Sc. (Medical) with at least 45% marks and 1 year Bachelor in Education (B. Ed.) in accordance with NCTE (Recognition norms and Procedure) regulations issued from time to time in this regard.
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4 years Bachelor in Elementary Education (B. EI. Ed.)
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50 % marks and 4 years B.Sc. (Medical).Ed.
B.Sc. (Medical) with at least 50% marks and 1 year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed) (Special Education).
Pass in the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) duly conducted by HPSSB Hamirpur or HP Board of School Education Dharamshala in accordance with the guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
Note: – Relaxation up to 5% for appearing in the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) as well as in the qualifying marks shall be allowed to the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH categories.
654 Lab Assistant (Allopathy)
10+2 with Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) or its equivalent from a recognized Board/University by the State /Centre Govt.
655 Dental Hygienist
i) Should have passed Plus Two examination with Science or its equivalent from a recognized Board of School Education.
ii) Should possess 02 years certificate course of Dental Hygienist from a Dental Hospital/Medical Institution duly recognized by the Dental Council of India.
iii) Must be registered as Dental Hygienist with the recognized State Registration Council.
656 Dental Mechanic
i) Should have passed Plus Two with Science or its equivalent from a recognized Board of School Education.
ii) Should possess 02 years certificate course of Dental Mechanic/Technician course from a Dental Hospital/Medical Institution duly recognized by the Dental Council of India.
iii) Must be registered as Dental Mechanic with the recognized HP State Dental Council.
657 Food Safety Officer
i) A Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science or Veterinary Sciences or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology or Master’s Degrees in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine from recognized University; or
ii) Any other equivalent/recognized qualification notified by the Central Government; and
iii) Has successfully completed training as specified by the Food Authority in a recognized institute or institution approved for the purpose.
Provided that no person who has any financial interest in the manufacture, import or sale of any article of food shall be appointed to be a Food Safety Officer under this rule.
658 Advertisement Designer
i) 10+2 from a recognized Board/University.
ii) At least one-year certificate course in Graphic Designing from any DOAEC (NIELIT) Accredited/recognized institute.
iii) Should be familiar with commonly used Graphic Design programs such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Coral Draw and Page Maker etc.
iv) At least two years of experience working in a newspaper/advertisement agency as a graphic designer.
659 Art Assistant
i) Matric or its equivalent from a recognized University/Board.
ii) At least 04 years diploma in Commercial Art from an institution recognized by the Himachal Pradesh Government.
i) Matric or its equivalent from a recognized University or Board.
ii) Must possess 03 years experience of acting in Drama, Music, Dance, Songs and playing on musical instruments under Govt. /Semi Govt./Registered Cultural Organizations.
661 Agriculture Extension Officer
04 years B.Sc. (Agriculture)degree from a University established by Law in India and accredited by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR).
662 Junior Engineer
Degree in Agriculture Engineering/Civil Engineering or diploma in Civil Engineering.
663 Junior Engineer (Electrical)
Minimum matriculation with the diploma in Electrical Engineering/Electrical & Electronics Engineering from a recognized institution/Board/University duly recognized by the Central/State Government.
i) 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized Board of School Education/University.
ii) At least three years Diploma Course in Architectural Assistance ships from a recognized University or an Institute duly recognized by the State/Central Government.
665 Junior Draughtsman
i) 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized Board of School Education/University.
ii) At least two years Certificate Course in the trade of Draughtsmanship or its equivalent from an ITI or from other technical Institution duly recognized by the Central or H.P. Government.
666 Skiing Instructor
i) Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from a recognized University.
ii) Should have done the Basic/Advance Course in Skiing & Method of Instruction Course in Skiing from any Govt. recognized Institute.
667 Mountaineering Supervisor
i) Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
ii) Certificate course in Basic, Advance, and Method of Instruction courses in mountaineering from recognized Institution of Mountaineering
691 Data Entry Operator
10+2 from a recognized Board / Institution and one-year diploma in computer and software from a recognized institution and preferably 2 year’s working experience in a reputed institution.
692 Clerk ( Hindi Kruti Dev & English Typing software)
i) Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University.
ii) Should possess a minimum speed of 30 words per minute in English Typewriting or 25 words per minute in Hindi Typewriting on Computer. (Click here to Download HPSSSB Typing Exam Software for Hindi Kruti Dev & English Typing)
Provided that visually impaired persons recruited under 1% quota shall be imparted necessary basic training including computer training by the Department concerned through Composite Regional Centre (CRC), Sundernagar instead of passing the typing test. They shall have to complete the above training during which three chances will be afforded. If the incumbents fail to qualify the same his/her service shall be terminated. However, the incumbents already in the service shall be afforded a sufficient number of chances to complete the aforesaid training.
iii) Should have the knowledge of ―Word Processing‖ in Computer as prescribed by the Recruiting Authority.
i) Should have passed 10+2 examination or its equivalent from a recognized Board of School Education/University.
ii) Should possess following speed in Shorthand and typewriting in both languages i.e. English & Hindi at the time of initial appointment:-
Speed in Shorthand Speed in Typewriting English 60 WPM English 25 WPM Hindi 60WPM Hindi 25WPM
iii) Should have the knowledge of word processing in a computer as prescribed by the recruiting authority.
The graduate of a recognized University or its equivalent with Economics/Mathematics as one of the subjects.
- Objective type screening test consisting of Multiple Choice Questions from General English of 10+2 standard and Hindi of Matric standard, General Knowledge including General Knowledge of Himachal Pradesh, Everyday Science, Social Science, Current
affairs & Logic.
2. Skill test in Shorthand and typewriting in both the languages i.e. English and Hindi at the time of initial appointment with the following speed for those who qualify the objective type of screening test Speed in Shorthand Speed in typewriting English 60WPM English 25 WPM
Hindi 60WPM Hindi 25 WPM
Part-II (Evaluation of 15 Marks )
Evaluation of 15 marks in respect of shortlisted candidates after qualifying written objective screening test / subjective tests and skill tests/physical/practical tests, if any, will be carried out as per the following criteria:-
The detail of Exam. fee for different categories is as under:-
Sr.No. Category Fees
1. General Category Rs. 360/-
2 PH/LM Ex-Servicemen out of HP. Rs. 120/-
3. S.C./S.T. /O.B.C. of H.P. Rs. 120/-
4. Ex-Servicemen Blind/ VI of H.P. No Fee
Mode of Payment:-
Candidates can pay requisite Exams. Fee through one of the following modes:-
(a) Online Payment Gateway or
(b) Offline computer generated Challan or
(c) Lokmitra Kendra
No Admit Card(s) will be sent by post and provisionally admitted candidates will have to download their respective Admit Card from the official website of the Commission i.e.
http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in . The message in this regard will also be sent on registered email Id (if provided during the registration). The candidates may download his/her Admit Card either by entering Application ID, Name and Date of Birth. A One Time Password (OTP) will be sent on registered mobile/ e-mail ID which will be required to be entered before downloading the Admit Card.
Steps to Fill Up Online Application Form
- Step 1: The candidate needs to get him/her self registered on the ORA by using the Option “Sign up” given on the official web site.
· Step 2: After completing the registration the candidate will sign in into the application by using the user name and password created by him/her at the time of registration.
· Step 3: The category wise detail of posts will be displayed on the web page i.e. http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in Applicant can apply for the post by clicking the ―Apply‖ button against it.
· Step 4: Candidate needs to choose preferred District and Tehsil for examination.
· Step 5: After selecting the preferred District and Tehsil the candidate needs to fill his/ her personal as well as contact details.
· Step 6: After filling up the form for personal and contact details, the candidate needs to upload his/her scanned photograph and signature.
· Step 7: The candidate needs to provide his/her educational details as per the post.
· Step 8: If the experience is required for the particular post, then the candidate will be redirected to Experience Page else he will be redirected to the payment option.
· Step 9: Make a payment.