BOMBAY HIGH COURT RECRUITMENT
Bombay High Court has invited applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Stenographer, Junior Clerk, and Peon/Hamal. There are 8921 vacancies to be filled altogether for the aforementioned posts. This is a great opportunity for 10th passed candidates to grab a government job and have a secured future. So, apply for this recruitment using the Direct Link to Apply provided at the earliest to avail this opportunity. Read further to know about the vacancies, salary, eligibility criteria, exam pattern & selection process, application process & Direct Link to Apply for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018.
Bombay High Court Recruitment – Important Dates
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Start Date of Online Application||28th March 2018|
|Last Date of Online Application||10th April 2018|
|Exam Date for Screening Test||6th May 2018|
|Exam Date for Local Language Typing Test||9th June 2018|
|Exam Date of English Dictation Test||10th June 2018|
|Exam Date of Local Language Dictation Test||23rd June 2018|
|Date of Interview||9th July 2018|
Bombay High Court Vacancies
- Reserved – 2%
- PWD – 1%
- Hearing Impaired – 1%
KRCL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
A. Age Limit (as on 28th March 2018)
Minimum Age – 18 years
Maximum Age – 38 years
Reserved – 43 years
PWD – 45 years
B. Educational Qualification
⇒ You should be 10th passed.
⇒ You should have passed Government Commercial Certificate Examination/I.T.I. of Shorthand speed of 100 w.p.m.
⇒ Preference will be given to Law Graduates from a recognized University.
⇒ You should have Minimum Typing Speed of 30 w.p.m. of 40 w.p.m. for English & Marathi respectively. English & Marathi typing Exam Software
⇒ You should have Computer Knowledge Certificate from of any of the following Institute:
e) Vocational Course – State Government
f) Vocational Course – Central Government
g) ITI – Central Government
h) ITI – State Government
i) Technical Board.
⇒ You should be 7th passed with a good physique.
- You should not have more than 2 children to be eligible to apply for these posts.
- If you are a Government Employee, you will have to submit the No Objection Certificate (NOC) obtained from the senior authority.
BHC Exam Pattern & Selection Process
The selection process for Bombay High Court Recruitment will be as follows:
The selection process includes:
- Shorthand Test
- Typing Test
- BHC Recruitment Board will select the applications on the basis of Education Qualification and Academic Excellence.
- Once selected, you will have to appear for Shorthand Test of 20 marks in English & Local Language (Marathi).
- If you qualify the Shorthand Test, you will have to appear for Typing Test of 20 marks for 400 Words within 10 Minutes) in English & Local Language (Marathi).
- Once shortlisted, you will be called for an Interview of 20 marks.
|Language||Duration of Dictation||Speed of Dictation||Total Words||Transcription Time|
|English||6 Min||100 WPM||600||40 WPM|
|Local||8 Min||80 WPM||640||45 WPM|
For Junior Clerks & Peons
- BHC will shortlist the candidates based on your applications.
- Once shortlisted, you will have to appear fthe or the Screening Test (Offline Written Test).
- The number of candidates called for Screening Test (for Junior Clerk) will be in the ratio of 1:7.
- While the number of candidates called for Screening Test (for Peon) will be in the ratio of 1:3.
- The Screening Test will be based on General Knowledge including knowledge of History, Civics, Science, Geography, Sports, Literature, Grammar, and Current Events.
- For Junior Clerk, there will be Questions based on Computer Knowledge as well.
Here’s the Exam Pattern for Screening Test for Junior Clerks & Peons.
|Post||No of Qs||Max Marks|
Once you clear the Screening Test, you will have to appear fthe or the Screening Test.
- For Junior Clerks – Typing Test
- For Peons – Activeness Test & Cleaning Activity
- Once you qualify the aforementioned tests, you will have to appear for Interview carrying 20 marks for all posts.
- The Minimum Qualifying Marks for all the tests is 35%.
- If you belong the to the SC/ST category, you will haa ve a relaxation of 5 marks.
How to Apply for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018
- Click the Direct Link to Register for BHC Recruitment.
- Fill your basic details including Full Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Email ID and preferred password.
- Click the Direct Link to Login and enter your Mobile Number and Password you used during Registration.
- Select the post you want to apply for.
- Submit the form and take its print out for the future reference.
- Alternatively, you can apply from the Official Website of BHC.
- Go to ‘Register’ at the top of the Home Page.
- Follow step 2 to 5.
BHC Recruitment – Application Fee
There is no Application Fee for this recruitment drive.
Bombay High Court Recruitment
Pay Scale – Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/-
Grade Pay – Rs.4,300/-
Pay Scale – Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/-
Grade Pay – Rs.1,900/-
Pay Scale – Rs.4,440/- to Rs.7,440/-
Grade Pay – Rs.1,300/-
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018 – Official Notification