RSMSSB Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board, Jaipur
Informatics Assistant (सुचना सहायक – IA) Recruitment 2018
No. of Vacancy: 1302 Posts (General Area – 1165 & Tribal Area – 137)
Pay Scale : Rs.26300/- Pay Matrix Laval 8
- Commencement of on-line registration of application : 08-Mar-2018
- Closure of registration of application: 27-Apr-2018
- Last date for printing your application : 31-Dec-2018
- Closure for online fee payment : 27-Apr-2018
- Closure for fee payment at kiosk: 27-Apr-2018
- Written Examination Date : 12 May 2018 (Saturday 11 AM to 2 PM)
- 1. For General Category, Cream layer OBC – 450
- 2. For Cream layer OBC Category – 350
- 3. For SC/ST/Physically challenged Category – 250
- An Aspirant should have Degree in any of the branches of Computer Science, Electronics, Electronics & Telecommunication, Computer Engineering, Computer Application from a recognized institute or university. (or)
- A candidate should have done Diploma in Information Technology or Computer Application from a recognized Polytechnic Institute. (or)
- He/She should have gained DOEACC ‘O’ level Certificate in Electronic or Information Technology from a recognized University. (or)
- The candidate should have done Industrial Training in Computer Operator or Assistant Programmer or Data Preparation & Computer Software from a recognized organization.
- Applicant should have the typing speed of minimum 20 Words Per Minute in English and Hindi Language.
- An aspirant must have knowledge of working in Devnagri Script along with the knowledge of Rajasthan Culture.
Age Criteria :
- Minimum Age – 21 Years.
- Maximum Age – 40 Years.
The selection procedure for RSMSSB IA Recruitment consists of two steps. Such as:
- Online Written Test: (12 May 2018 : 11:00 To 2:00)This examination is of Objective type consisting of total 100 marks. However, in order to get qualified for this examination, you need to gain 40 percentile marks.If you are qualified in the 1st round, you should attend 2nd round for final selection.
- Typing Test: This examination tests your typing speed in English as well as the Hindi Language. You should be very skillful to type at least 20 words per minute.
- Speed tests in Hindi and English languages on Computer Machine shall be taken of only those candidates who have qualified the Part-I of the examination. The number of candidates to be admitted to the Part-II of the examination (Qualifying Typing Speed Test) shall be about three times of the advertised vacancies (category wise).
- Typing Test will be of Qualifying Nature Both in English and Hindi.
Font To be used in IA Typing Test
1. English – Courier New
2. Hindi – Kruti Dev 10/ DevLys 010
Keyboard to used in IA Typing Test
1. English – Standard QWERTY Keyboard layout
2. Hindi – Remington (typewriter) Keyboard layout